sign up

Welcome to SES.

New Membership

Please select the membership you would like.

Total Amount
Please enter a Username to create an account. If you already have an account please login before completing this form.
Personal Details
Billing Name and Address
Contact us
For every pound you give to us, we receive an extra 25 pence from the Inland Revenue at no extra cost to you. Unfortunately, Gift Aid does not apply to corporate donations.

I wish the Scientific Exploration Society Charity No: 267410 (SES) to treat all donations including membership subscriptions that I make from the date of this declaration as Gift Aid donations, until I notify you otherwise.

I confirm that the amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax that I pay each year is equal to or greater than any tax reclaimed by SES.
  1. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying SES in writing.
  2. You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax SES claims on your donation in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
  3. If, in the future, your circumstances change, and you no longer pay tax on your income and/or capital gains, equal to the tax that SES claims, you can cancel your declaration (see note 1.).
  4. If you pay tax at the higher rate, you can claim further tax relief in your Self-Assessment Tax Return.
  5. Please notify SES if you change your name and address.