|WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SCIENTIFIC EXPLORATION SOCIETY|
By becoming a member of The Scientific Exploration Society (SES), you join an organisation which is supporting tomorrow's great explorers and celebrating today's exploration pioneers.
SES membership entitles you to:
- Advance notice of forthcoming expeditions.
- Details of our regular lecture series given by leading explorers which are held in the Exploration Suite at the Park Tower Hotel (Knightsbridge). This is a great way to meet like-minded people on an informal basis
- Entry to all panel-based discussion events held at the Frontline Club (Paddington).
- Invitation to the Frontline Club monthly ‘Members’ drinks, sponsored by Chivas!
- SESAME (the much loved SES Members bi-annual magazine).
- Expert help and advice with travel plans.
- 10% discount with Nathan Beard 'Wild Ventures' when arranging a bespoke venture.
- 15% discount on purchases from Cotswold Outdoor.
- 20% discount on online purchases from Power Traveller.
- A FREE 30 minute introductory session and 25% off subsequent Speaking Coaching sessions with Wayne Alexander from AchieveBetter.
- Discounted subscriber prices and access to the extensive range of remote support services offered by leading international health charity InterHealth.
- SES books, DVDs, videos and merchandise at discount prices
To become a member, please complete the SES Membership Form 0317.pdf (482 KB) which includes a standing order mandate, if required.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we would be really grateful if you completed the Gift Aid Section.
The following membership categories and rates are available:
Full Membership (Individual) - Annual Subscription - £55
Full Membership (Joint) - Annual Subscription - £100
Corporate Membership - Annual Subscription - £500
Under 25s Membership - Annual Subscription - £25
All membership fees, except the Under 25s Membership, are subject to a £15 Joining fee.