The Scientific Exploration Society
high graphics version
| | | | | | | | |
BECOME A MEMBER
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SCIENTIFIC EXPLORATION SOCIETY
By becoming a member of the Scientific Exploration Society (SES), you join an organisation which is supporting tomorrow's great explorers and celebrating today's exploration pioneers with purpose.
To make a donation to the Society, please CLICK HERE.
SES membership entitles you to:
- Advance notice of forthcoming expeditions.
- Details of our regular lecture series given by leading explorers which are held in the Exploration Suite at the Park Tower Hotel (Knightsbridge). This is a great way to meet like-minded people on an informal basis
- Invitation to the Frontline Club monthly ‘Members’ drinks, sponsored by Chivas.
- SESAME (the much loved SES Members magazine).
- Expert help and advice with travel plans.
- 10% discount with Nathan Beard 'Wild Ventures' when arranging a bespoke venture.
- 15% discount on purchases from Cotswold Outdoor.
- 20% discount on online purchases from Power Traveller.
- A FREE 30 minute introductory session and 25% off subsequent Speaking Coaching sessions with Wayne Alexander from AchieveBetter.
- Discounted subscriber prices and access to the extensive range of remote support services offered by leading international health charity InterHealth.
- SES books, DVDs, videos and merchandise at discount prices
To become a member, please complete the SES Membership Form 1017.pdf (472 KB) which includes a standing order mandate, if required.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we would be really grateful if you completed the Gift Aid Section.
The following membership categories and rates are available:
Full Membership (Individual) - Annual Subscription - £55
Full Membership (Joint) - Annual Subscription - £100
Corporate Membership - Annual Subscription - £500
Under 25s Membership - Annual Subscription - £25
All membership fees, except the Under 25s Membership, are subject to a £15 Joining fee.
Exciting Training Opportunity in South Africa
SES Member Angus Wingfield running Anti-Poaching Courses in South Africa
SES SOCIALS@GAUCHO 2018
Monthly Socials at the Gaucho (City) on last Tuesday of each month
SES Sir Charles Blois Explorer 2017
Molly Thompson shares article on SES supported British Stauning Alps Expedition
ABOUT THE SES
The Society's mission and vision